Vantage training limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. vantage training ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from Friday 25th May 2018.
What we collectWe may collect the following information when you use this website, ask for information about these services, and use our training, application development, or consultancy services:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including postal address, telephone number, email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from emails, calls or online.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business or statutory need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.Third Party Links
We may offer you the opportunity to share or follow information about us (or the Website or our Services) using third party social networking functionality (such as through "share this", "like" or "follow" buttons).
We offer this functionality to enable you to share our information with other people and generate interest in our services. We want to make you aware that sharing information with social networking sites may be collected by the social network provide.
You should always read the Privacy Notice of any social network through which you share information carefully in order to understand their specific privacy and information usage practices. We do not control the policies or practices of any third party social network whose functionality you may access through the Website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have asked us for information about our services by using our website contact form, Training Needs Analysis online tool, or enquired by email or phone, we will continue to keep in touch with you to tell you about relevant services or offers. You can ask us to remove your details at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by or emailing us at email@example.com. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to vtl, Peel Lodge, 35 Abbey Road, Sandbach, Cheshire. CW11 3HA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, by email: email@example.com or at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect