online course booking terms and conditions
If you choose to book your course online with us, you are agreeing to the following booking terms & conditions:
1. The following cancellation charges apply:
• five working days or less before course commencement – 100% of costs quoted below
• between six and ten working days before course commencement – 50% of costs quoted below
• more than ten working days before course commencement – no cancellation charge
2. vtl will do their utmost to fill the course, however, in the event of insufficient delegate bookings, vtl have the right to cancel the event up to three working days prior to its commencement. In these circumstances the delegate(s) can transfer to another course or a full refund can be issued.
It is the responsibility of each delegate to have read, understood and met the prerequisite skills required for the course prior to commencement. If a delegate withdraws from a course which has already started, or does not attend the first day of the course, then payment is still required in full and it is at the discretion of vtl whether the delegate rejoins the course. Prior to the commencement of the course, delegates may be substituted at any time on the proviso that they meet the prerequisite skills for the course and the new details are confirmed in writing to vtl. Please note that vtl do use freelance training staff to cover specialised software and to meet peak demand.
Thank you for your valued custom.