Who is this course for?
Delegates will learn to modify and combine scanned photographs to create realistic composite images using Photoshop.
How long is this course?
What do I need to know before attending?
Before attending this course you should be able to navigate around a computer.
What will I expect to achieve at the end of the training?
At the end of this course
you will be able to:
- Manage the Photoshop Environment
- Resize and crop image areas.
- Enhance image with automatic and manual adjustments
- Paint images using the Paintbrush, Pencil or Paint Bucket
- Retouch and repair images
- Select image areas using the Lasso, Quick Selection and Magic Wand tools.
- Create and manipulate multiple layers.
- Apply blending and Layer effects to create realistic composites.
Managing the Photoshop Environment
Introduction to the Toolbox and Tool Options Bar.
Palette Management .
History Palette & Undoing Actions.
Using Photoshop Help.
Creating multiple Artboards.
Enhancing an Image
Cropping and resizing.
Adjust colour balance.
Adjust the Tonal Range of an Image.
Hue & Saturation controls.
Dodge, Burn and Desaturate.
Blurring and Sharpening using Filters.
Painting and Retouching Images
Clone Stamp and Healing tools.
History Brush and Snapshots.
Content Aware Fill
Content Aware Move
Content Aware Patch
Painting with the Paintbrush, Pencil or Paint Bucket tool.
Introduction to Gradients and painting with Gradients.
Working with Selections
Creating Selections using the Magic Wand.
Quick Selection and Lasso tools.
Combining Selection tools for complex objects.
Modifying and transforming selections.
Saving and Reloading a selection.
Working with Layers
Add transparency to layers.
Create new fill layer.
Working with multiple layers.
Basic Blending Modes.
Moving, scaling and rotating layers.
Basic layer effects.